• Build a social media strategy based on your business’ goals and target customers.
• Post consistently.
• Post pictures and videos that are valuable or entertaining.
• Make your posts visually appealing.
• Respond to comments and messages to engage with your audience.
• Be flexible. Analyze your stats and popular trends, then make changes.
• Only post to sell your products or services.
• Buy fake followers or engagement. This will hurt your credibility.
• Only post one type of content ex-just videos or just photos.
• Be afraid to try new ideas! If they align with your goals and audience, give it a try.